Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Contra Costa Heating & AC professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These regular services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in the Bay Area are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can find signals and indicate issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Contra Costa Heating & AC in the Bay Area offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 510-343-9841.