At Contra Costa Heating & AC, we know that picking a company you can count on to complete AC repair in the Bay Area is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Contra Costa Heating & AC a call at 510-343-9841. We’re happy to help!