Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Contra Costa Heating & AC boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in The Bay Area. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, because this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and call 510-343-9841 when you’re ready to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, you’ll want to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to determine the best size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Contra Costa Heating & AC
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from our team at Contra Costa Heating & AC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.